The Senegalese Delegation is coming to Detroit to visit the World Medical Relief Center and meet with officials here in Michigan to foster a relationship and share ideas about the many issues facing our two nations.
Our special guests from Senegal include:
• Daouda Niang, Mayor of Rufisque, Senegal.
• Sidy Mbaye, General Secretary of the city of Rufisque
• Aly Lo, Mayor of Taiba, Senegal and Vice President of the National Assembly
• Amadou Sene Niang, Advisor to the mayor of Rufisque
• Aissatou Sabara, President of the Decentralized Cooperation Commission Of Rufisque
This event is free and open to the public, and I hope you will be able to join us. To RSVP or for more information, you can call Representative Isaac Robinson at (313)739-5093 or email his office at email@example.com